Best of Southern India with Houseboat Stay
Experience Incredible journey to India!!
Day 01: Cochin
Upon arrival at Cochin airport, meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon city tour of Cochin to visit Dutch Palace (Built by the Portuguese), Jew Town, the 1568 Jewish Synagogue, spice market, where the air is filled with the pungent smell of spices, St. Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. The evening holds a show of Kerala's most popular classical dance. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Cochin- Munnar
After breakfast drive to Munnar (4 hours), the beautiful hill station of Kerala. Transfer to hotel on arrival. Spend the remaining day at leisure and enjoy picturesque landscapes. Visit the aromatic tea plantations or indulge in thrilling sport activities like paragliding. Evening transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar - Periyar
After breakfast leave for Periyar in the morning (4 hours) and transfer to hotel on arrival. You may opt for a pleasant boat ride along the Periyar Lake in the evening. Enjoy watching varied birds and animals like tigers, elephants, wild boar, deer, etc at the Periyar / Thekkady National Park. You can also visit a few tribal villages around Periyar and witness fascinating activities of tribals collecting honey from dangerous hill bees. Evening transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Periyar - Alleppey
Breakfast at the hotel. Board the houseboat from Alleppey Staying in this moving palace is breathtakingly stimulating experience. While sailing down a maze of canals one sees different scenes from the villages, paddy fields, coconut palms, fisherman and local life. Lunch, dinner next day breakfast and tea snacks will be provided in the boat. The cool breeze from the Lake make you sleep early in the night after anchoring in a fancy place.Dinner and Overnight
Day 05 : Alleppey
Lunch, dinner and breakfast and tea snacks will be provided in the boat. The cool breeze from the Lake make you sleep early in the night after anchoring in a fancy place.Dinner and Overnight in the houseboat.
Day 06 : Houseboat - Alleppey - Cochin
After breakfast in the houseboat disembark at Alleppey. Alleppey is also known as Venice of the East because of the narrow canals and backwaters. Transfer to Cochin (70 kms /2 Hrs), where you’ll be dropped at the airport to board a flight for your onward journey
Package Cost Includes:-
-Accommodation using 03-star hotels
- A/C Car for Arrival and departure transfers and local sightseeing exactly as per your requirement
- Toll & Park for the vehicle
- Daily Breakfast
- Dlx House boat with all meals ( Ac will be provided only in the rooms from 20.30 hrs -06.00 Hrs )
- All meals will be served in the House boat
- Room up-gradation is subject to availability
Package cost Excludes:-
- All entrances, boating ,Guide charges, porterage, tips all other activities not mentioned in the Price includes section
- All other meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses, travel /life insurance
- Early check In & Late Checkout charges
- Night drive/ shopping after 1900 Hrs will be charged extra
- In the event of situations like as road blockage due to strike/agitation, natural calamities, sickness/illness, evacuation, delay/cancellation of train/flight etc. Also, due to monsoon rains and extreme weather patterns journey time can vary enormously at all times of year, which is beyond our control.